3 medium potatoes per person
1-2 medium onions
1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
1 pkt French onion or chicken noodle soup dry mix (salt reduced is best)
2-3 tbs cream
Extra cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese, grated
- Thinly slice 3 medium potatoes per person
- Thinly slice 1-2 medium onions
- Mix dry packet soup with 2-3 tbs cream
- Layer all ingredients in an oven proof dish. Start with potatoes, then onion, cheese and a little of the soup mixture. Continue to layer until all ingredients are finished.
- Finish off with extra grated cheeses over the top
Bake in a medium oven for 1 hour or until potatoes are cooked through. Alternatively you can microwave for 10mins and then place in the oven for 30-40mins.