Serves 4-6. Use whatever vegetables you have in the house, this is just an example:
- 1 tbs oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- ½ jar Korma curry paste (I use Patak’s)
- 1 large potato, cubed
- 1 large carrot, cubed
- Handful of beans, topped and tailed
- 1 capsicum, chopped
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 250g mushrooms, quartered
- 1 can coconut cream
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup of cashews, toasted then ground
Serve with chopped coriander and finely chopped lime rind
- Heat a large saucepan and add oil.
- Cook onion until soft. Add curry paste and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add all vegetables and fry for 3-5mins. Stir continuously.
- Add coconut cream and enough water to just cover the vegetables.
- Simmer with lid on for 30-40mins or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir through cashews and lime.
- Serve with rice or cous cous and sprinkle with coriander.