- ½-1 apple per person, peeled, cored and sliced
- ¼ sheet of puff pastry per person
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 beaten egg
Pre heat oven to 180c.
- Place apples in a microwave safe dish and cook on high until soft (2-4mins)
- Cut sheet/s of puff pastry into quarters. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Place a portion of the cooked apple in each pastry square
- Pull corners of pastry together to form a pouch
- Brush each pastry parcel with egg
- Place on a tray in oven for 15-20mins or until pastry browns
- Serve with ice cream, cream or custard.