Preparation Time 2mins Cooking time 25mins
400g Muesli (with dried fruit)
1 can condensed milk
- Heat oven to 180C and line a lamington tray with baking paper.
- Pour the packet of muesli and the can of condensed milk into a bowl and mix until combined.
- Spread the mixture into the lined tray and press it down.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake for 25mins until golden brown. Keep an eye on it as it can burn easily.
- Remove the tray from the oven and let the mixture sit in the tray for 10 mins.
- Lift the mixture out of the tray and cut it into bars. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
These are so easy, so yummy. Everyone will want one in their lunch box.
adapted from kidspot.com.au