2 1/2 cups mixed nuts (I always use cashews and almonds – raw and unsalted)
2 1/2 cups Nutri-Grain cereal
1 packet French onion soup mix
2 tbsp oil
- Preheat the oven to 160C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Toss well so that everything is coated with the soup mix and oil.
- Spread over prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turning every 5 minutes. Make sure everything is browned and crunchy.
- Set aside to cool completely.
- Store in an air tight container.